Bosch Cordless Impact Driver GDR 18 V-LI
The first 18-volt impact driver with flexible battery system
- Unique choice between the “Premium” (longer battery runtime) and “Compact” (less weight for even more comfortable work) batteries
- High torque and high impact rate (3,200 bpm) for fast work progress when driving screws in metal (up to M 14) and wood
- Very short design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Practical battery charge level indicator can be used at any time to find out how much energy is left in the battery
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Torque (Nm): 160
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-2800
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M6-M14
- Max. Impacts Per Min (IPM): 0-3200
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 145
- Net Weight (Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.5
- Net Weight (Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.7
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 96 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 12.0 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.