Makita DUB361Z Twin 18v LXT Cordless Blower Body Only
The Makita DUB361 cordless blower is powered by 2x 18v Makita lithium-ion batteries. This compact and lightweight leaf blower has low noise emissions thanks to the battery power meaning you can get to use your blower with less disturbance. Offering a maximum air volume on high of 4.4m³/min and 2.6m³/min on low and a maximum air velocity on high of 93m/s and 57m/s on low. Featuring eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT), which gives a protective seal inside the leaf blower engineered to provide improved water resistance by channeling water and dust from the tool’s key internal components. When different battery capacities are used, this leaf blower will stop when the battery with less capacity is empty. Continuously with 2 x 4.0Ah batteries on the high setting for 24 minutes or 73 minutes on the low setting or 17 minutes on high and 51 minutes on low using 2 x 3Ah batteries. Designed with a battery capacity warning lamp making you aware of when the battery power is running low. Easily change between high and low settings with a push button.
The Makita twin 18v battery concept offers an expanding range of machines that utilise the established 18v lithium-ion battery capacity to deliver high power 36v performance whilst offering an economic purchase solution for existing Makita tool owners.
- Powered by two 18v Makita lithium-ion batteries to supply energy to the powerful 36v DC motor drive system
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- Push button for high/low volume settings
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology)
- Compact & lightweight
- Low noise emissions
- Voltage: 18v x 2 (36v)
- Max. Air Volume (Hi): 4.4 m³/min
- Max. Air Volume (Lo): 2.6 m³/min
- Max. Air Velocity (Hi): 93 m/sec
- Max. Air Velocity (Lo): 57 m/sec
- No Load Speed (Hi): 17,000 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 10,000 rpm
- Net weight: 3.1 kg
- Overall Length: 905mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 82.3 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 94.7 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 1.6 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.