Makita 196696-4 Power Source Kit inc 4x 3.0Ah Batts, Twin Charger & Makpac Case
This kit contains 4x Makita BL1830B 18v 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries with battery charge indicator LED light, a DC18RD twin 18v intelligent charger and a MakPac 3 stacking case plus inlay.
The Makita 18v 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery contains high energy density technology. Being Lithium-Ion, the BL1830B has no memory effect and is much lighter than other battery chemistries. Fits all Makita 18v Li-Ion tools. Battery has the Makita 'Star' technology so if your tool also has a 'Star' you can be assured of battery protection.
The DC18RD charges two 18v Li-Ion batteries simultaneously and features a USB port for charging mobile devices. The rapid charge technology selects the optimum voltage and current and temperature is controlled by the forced air system that circulates air through the battery to prevent overheating. and a full charge sound alert confirms when the charge cycle is complete.
BL1830 3.0Ah Lithium-ion Batteries
- Battery capacity indicator LED's show how much juice you have left on demand
- Lithium-Ion technology
- Long battery life, takes over 2,000 charges
- 18v, 3.0Ah gives plenty of power
- No memory effect
- Very little self discharge
- Makita 'Star' protection
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Capacity: 3.0Ah
- Model: BL1830
DC18RD Twin Charger
- Built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 1 year warranty on the charger
- A USB port that provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
- Full charge sound alert
- LED charging display
- Twin charging ports
- Forced cooling system
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Charges 2x 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah batteries in only 18 mins
- Charges 2x 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries in only 22 mins
- Charges 2x 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah batteries in only 36 mins
- Charges 2x 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 mins
- Battery Range: 7.2 - 18 v
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Input Voltage: 240v
821551-8 Makpac Connector Stacking Case Type 3
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from in the Makpac range - all connectable
- Connector Case (Type 3)
- Length: 396 mm
- Width: 296 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.