Fein FMM350QSL Starlock Plus MultiMaster Multi Cutter Quick Start
With the powerful 350 W motor and tacho generator electronics, the new STARLOCK MultiMasters achieve the same work progress as the previous FEIN SuperCut tools.
Get an additional 35% extra work progress compared with previous FMM 350 Q.
Change the tool in under 3 seconds with the new STARLOCK / STARLOCK PLUS tool mounting.
- The No. 1 on the oscillating tool market
- Performance you won't find elsewhere in this class
- Accepts all Starlock & Starlock Plus
- Tool and accessories designed to work together to create a leading system
- Anti-Vibration System - Outer motor housing decoupled by elastic dampers. This results in up to 70% less vibration and up to 50% less sound pressure
- Better precision - The exceptionally rigid 3D form of the STARLOCK mounting means few vibrations in the vertical axis
- Noticeably better precision when the tool enters the material / cleaner work results
- Low operating forces
- No parts which could be lost
- Very comfortable, intuitive operation
- Metal gearbox head for very high load and tool life
- With mechanical interface for depth stop or as attachment point
- Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Power Consumption: 350w
- Weight: 1.45Kg
- Oscillations: 10,000-19,500Rpm
- Tool Mounting: Starlock Plus / QuickIN
- Cable Length: 5m
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Fein offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Fein offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*With registration within 6 weeks of purchase via the Fein 3 Year Plus Warranty Page.
Should faulty workmanship or defective material become evident, the product will be repaired free of charge, or if it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced free of charge with a new product (which may be a newer model).
Should you need to return your product for warranty repair, you can return your machine to any Fein dealer, providing your proof of sales (including your Fein warranty certificate – produced when the tool was registered online). Your local dealer can be found on the Fein Dealer Locater page.
Fein Industrial Power Tools U.K. Ltd
4 Badby Park
Heartlands Business Park
Tel: 01327 308730
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.