DeWalt DWST1-75663 TOUGHSYSTEM DAB, Bluetooth Jobsite Radio XR Battery Charger
The TOUGHSYTEM audio and charger system from DeWalt is an impressive addition to the DeWalt cordless range featuring Bluetooth, DAB and DeWalt XR slide battery / USB charging functionality.
It's a Jobsite Radio that manages to combine the sleek, contemporary design that you expect from DeWalt with a tough and durable outer casing and the latest in radio technology. Powered by an AC 18v/14.4v DeWalt battery that is charged by a 2.4Hz USB charger, this radio charger is the perfect addition to your DeWalt TOUGHSYSTEM collection.
Built using the DeWalt TOUGHSYSTEM storage case as a base, users will be able to combine this radio with any pre-existing stackable TOUGHSYSTEM tool boxes. This means its got the same protective qualities as the tool cases with the added benefit of being able to carry your tools and a radio - at the same time.
Sound quality is excellent - this radio consists of a class D amplifier and a digital sound processor which offers a distortion free, high power and high efficiency sound. There are also 2x subwoofer drivers and it features a bandwidth of 30Hz - 18KHz.
- Can easily be connected to your phone or mp3 device via bluetooth so you can remotely control and play your own music
- AUX (3.5mm) lead connection which again lets you play your own music through the radio
- DAB & AM/FM gives you the ability to tune into and store all your favourite radio stations
- 12 FM presets and 6 AM presets available
- Charges DeWalt Li-ion 18v Batteries when powered by AC (Cable Included)
- USB port for charging your phone or any USB device (2.4Hz)
- 40W RMS speakers for quality sound output
- 2 Sub-woofers for premium sound
- IP 54,protection against dust and water jets
- Dot Matrix pixel screen
- TOUGHSYSTEM compatible
- Power: AC & 18V/14.4V
- Speaker waveform: 40W RMS
- Width: 545 mm
- Depth: 360 mm
- Height: 155 mm
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.