Bosch Green AQT 33-11 High-Pressure Washer 1300W 240v 06008A7670
The Bosch AQT 33-11 high pressure washer is lightweight with a compact design making it easy to manoeuvre and store. This machine is ideal for small cleaning tasks such as cleaning bikes and patios. Its 1300 W motor and 330 litre per hour water flow enables quick and efficient cleaning.
The design of this new valise-style mini high-pressure washer marks yet another step in Bosch’s strategy of super-compact and convenient consumer performance products. All accessories and equipment can be stored simply, neatly and safely on the product, allowing for effortless mobility. Cable and hose can be put away easily thanks to integrated design-features on the housings: gun and lance simply clip into the handle. The back houses space for additional specialty nozzles and a slide-on foam-bottle.The cable-coiling feature doubles as an in-use storage facility for the gun and lance. Its overall design underlines the performance-credibility.
- More cleaning power
- Compact and stable design
- Fast, easy set up
- Ready to use straight out of the box
- Fast high pressure detergent system
- In use storage of the gun
- All accessories carried on the machine
- Innovative hose storage
- Integrated accessories holder
- SDS system with quick-connect fittings
- Auto-stop system
- Self-priming function
- Water filter
- Detergent dosing system
- Max. pressure: 110 bar
- Motor power: 1,300 W
- Max. operating flow: 330 l/h
- Max. flow temperature: 40 °C
- Cable length: 5 m
- Hose length: 3 m (PVC)
- Weight (without accessories): 3.8 kg
- Lances: Lance
- Nozzles: Jet-Fan nozzle
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
All Bosch Green Garden products come with a 2 year warranty, excluding batteries and chargers which are covered by a 12 month warranty
You can extend the warranty on your newly purchased Bosch DIY power tool, garden tool or measuring tool to 3 years at no extra charge. All you have to do to extend the warranty is log on to MyBosch and register your tool within 4 weeks of purchasing it.
Bosch gives you a two-year warranty on tools used for domestic purposes. During this period, the Bosch Repair Service including shipping of your faulty tool are free of charge. For more details of the services provided, please refer to Bosch Gardening Warranty Details (PDF - 172.2 kB).
Please note proof of purchase for the product will be required in order to make a warranty claim.
Any defect, which is recognised by Bosch as being covered by this guarantee, shall be corrected by means of either:
- Repair of the Product free of charge by Bosch*
- Replacement of the Product with an equivalent Product free of charge from Bosch*
*The option to repair or replace any Product is at the sole discretion of Bosch.
This guarantee does not apply to any fault in the Product arising from:
- Fair wear and tear
- Wilful damage, accident or negligence by the consumer or any third party
- Non-conformity or non-compliance with the operating instructions of the Product by the consumer or any third party
- Improper use of the Product, including, but not limited to, where a Product has not, or is not, used for its intended purpose by the consumer or any third party
- Insufficient or incorrect servicing and maintenance of the Product
- Minor or slight deviations in the Product from the normal condition of the Product that do not affect the value and/or the functionality of the Product
- Any form of tampering, alteration or repair by the consumer or any third party to the Product
- The use of accessories, components or spare parts that are not original Bosch parts
- The use of the Product in abnormal or inappropriate working and/or environmental conditions
- Abnormal storage conditions
- Any force majeure event
Bosch will only repair the Product in accordance with its obligations two times in any Guarantee Period. A Product that requires a repair three times or more will not be covered by this guarantee, but Bosch may submit to the consumer a quotation to repair the Product.
For Bosch's free repair service, please click this link: Repairs by Bosch
Please provide a copy of your proof of purchase when submitting the tool for repair.