Trend OB/KIT/A x3 Pc BIM TiN Plunge Cut Oscillating Blade Set for Wood, Metal & PVC
Universal design arbor for fitment to the majority of popular oscillating multi-tools on the market including Fein Multi-master, Bosch, Makita, Dremel Mulitimax, Worx Sonicrafter, Hitachi & Metabo.
1 x OB/330/BT
1 x OB/336/BT
1 x OB/340/BT
- Long life Bi-Metal plunge blade
- For wood with nails, metal, wood, plasterboard and PVC
- Manufactured to the highest standards from Bi-Metal Steel
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating to improve wear resistance and to achieve long-lasting performance
- Black oxide coating on the blades provides mild corrosion resistance and helps to keep the blade cool, giving better performance and longer life
- Etched metric scale on blade to help guide depth of cut
- Cut width: 30 mm & 44 mm
- Cut depth: 41 mm & 54 mm
- Blade thickess: 0.6 mm
- Arbor plate thickness: 1.2 mm
- Pitch: 18 tpi
- Cuts: Wood with Nails, Metal, Wood, PVC, Plasterboard
- Plunge cut: yes
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Trend offer a standard 1 year warranty on power tools from date of purchase*
Trend offer an extended 3 year warranty on power tools from date of purchase**
*Unless guarantee card or product packaging advises otherwise
*Valid only if the Guarantee Registration Card is completed and either returned to Trend or registered on line within 28 days of the purchase
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase date
Please register via the Trend registration page. On the account management page you can then register your power tool for the warranty extension and print out your warranty certificate. You will need to register each purchased tool separately.
If you need to make a claim under the 3year warranty, you will need the Product Guarantee Certificate together with the original proof of date of purchase. After registration your warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
For information on what the warranty excludes please click here.
-Trend have a number of stockists situated in the UK that provide a repair service for Trend powertools.
-To locate your nearest Trend Service Agent, please look under the stockist search engine selecting the code TSA. If the tool is within warranty and has not been abused, the TSA will submit a claim form of the completed repair and/or service to Trend with no costs to you the customer.
-If the repair and/or service are out of warranty, the TSA will charge you the customer accordingly. They will advise you of the cost involved prior to proceeding with the repair and/or service. Please visit the Stockist page to enable the location of your nearest TSA outlet.
Trend Machinery & Cutting Tools Ltd
Odhams Trading Estate
St Albans Road
Tel: 01923 249911
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.