Senco Duraspin DS7525-AC 75mm Drywall Screwdriver
With the capability to drive up to 75mm screws this Auto-Feed screwdriver is perfect for the professional general contractor driving a wide variety of screws into many different applications. Drive 25mm screws into drywall on one job and easily switch over to 75mm screws into decking or stair treads on another. Combining the versatility of our patent pending cornerfit feed system and corded all day power you can count on this tool to drive into almost any application.
- 2500 RPM high-speed motor
- Patent pending corner-fit feed system
- Variable speed trigger with lock and reverse
- Tool-free screw length adjustment
- Patented sliding screw guide
- Precise depth-of-drive adjustment with depth lock
- Quick slide button bit change
- Belt hook-right or left handed adjustable
- Sheathing to steel
- Rigid foam insulation
- Drywall to wood
- Drywall to steel
- Cement board
- Wood decking
- Composite decking
- Underlayment and flooring
- Fiberglass backed gypsum sheathing
- Structural steel decking
- Metal framing
- Fastener type: Collated Screws
- Fastener length: 25-75 mm
- Plug type: UK Plug
- Bit length: 195.00 mm
- Screw diameter: 3.5-5.5 mm
- Rotations per minute (RPM): 2500 RPM
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Includes case: Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 436x82x245 mm
- Torque: 11.00 Nm
- Sound pressure level (Lpa): 84.00 dB
- Sound power level (Lwa): 95.00 dB
- Vibration level: 0,3 m/s2
- Net weight: 2.58 Kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Senco offer a standard 1 year warranty on machines from purchase date
Batteries and chargers are also covered under the 1 year warranty from Senco
If you need to return your product for warranty, please contact Poppers Senco and return the item to:
Poppers Senco UK Ltd
630 Europa Boulevard
Tel: 01925 445566
Fax: 01925 418873
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.