Makita TD110DZ 10.8v CXT Slide Impact Driver Body Only
The Makita TD110DZ is part of the CXT range of 10.8v tools with the slide type Li-Ion battery and higher speed and torque, supplied as a body only unit no batteries, charger or carry case.
The TD110DZ is a compact and lightweight impact driver with a maximum torque of 110Nm and maximum speed of 2,600 RPM. Features include a rubber moulded handle, LED light with afterglow feature and an electric brake that stops rotation almost immediately. The TD110D has a rubber moulded handle for a firm grip and a ¼” single sleeve chuck for rapid bit changeover.
CXT (Compact eXtreme Technology) batteries have higher battery capacity, a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading and overheating and are durable in low temperatures up to -20°C. Multi contact slide type terminals ensure stable contact even under vibration and a 4 stage LED battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- New CXT 'Slide' type Lithium-ion battery style
- Electric Brake
- Variable speed by trigger
- Higher rotation speed
- High power - More torque than TD090D
- Battery protection circuit
- Forward/reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Ergonomic grip
- Belt clip
- Voltage: 10.8v
- Max Torque (Nm): 110
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 10.8v Lithium-Ion (CXT Slide)
- Rotation: Forward & Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-2600
- Machine Screw Capacity: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M5-M12
- High Tensile Bolt Capacity: M5-M10
- Coarse Thread Length Capacity (mm): 22-90
- Max. Impacts Per Minute (ipm): 0-3500
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 153
- Net Weight (Kg with 1.5/2Ah Battery): 1.0
- Net Weight (Kg with 3/4/5Ah Battery): 1.2
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 94 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 105 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 8.0 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.