Makita GF600SE 7.2v 2nd Fix Finish Gas Nailer inc 2x Batteries in Carry Case
The Makita GF600 is a gas driven cordless brad nailer for 16Ga straight finish nails. Using a Lithium-ion 7.2 volt battery with a 30 minute charge time makes the Makita GF600SE four times quicker than the leading competitor. Featuring an LED low battery and error detection system, this machine will let you know when the power is going to run out. The GF600 also has a quick release jam clearing system.
The GF600SE kit comes with 2x BL7010 7.2v Batteries, a DC07SA Charger and a belt hook adaptable for right or left handed use, all packed in a heavy duty plastic carry case.
- Best possible ergonomic handle for high manoeuvrability
- Nose tip designed to provide better visibility for quick and easy access to a desired driving point of workpiece
- LED job light illuminates workpiece brightly for efficient operation in dark place
- LED indication lamp with battery power warning and trouble detection functions for convenience in operation and repair
- Tool-less nail jam clearing
- Soft nose, no mar tip used to prevent marking the workpiece. Notched to help with alignment for accurate nailing
- Misfire inhibitor plate for smaller length nails
- Magazine window for easy confirmation on nail size in magazine
- Dual position hook convenient for hanging machine on rafters etc
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Depth adjustable
- Uses 7.2V Li-ion battery as power source for ignition spark, gas mixing, air intake/exhaust and supply of cooling air
- Voltage: 7.2v
- Nail Type: Straight Finishing Nail
- Max Nail Length: 15 - 65 mm
- Gauge: 16Ga
- Shots per Full Battery Charge: 4,000
- Shots per Full Gas Cell: 1,000
- Gas: 30ml
- Magazine Angle: N/A
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Net Weight: 2.2 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 106 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 3.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
*Please note: the 2 year extension does not cover Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors.
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.