Makita DTD152Z LXT 18v Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Body Only
The Makita DTD152 is a compact impact driver with an overall length of only 137mm. Although small it is packed with features like 0-3500 impacts per minute and bright twin LED joblights for working in dark conditions. It also has an all metal gearbox for a long life and a soft grip handle designed to maximise thrust right to the bit.
The latest model based on the DTD146, but even more compact and with increased maximum torque, impacts per minute and no load speed.
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One touch bit installation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- All metal gears
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Torque (Nm): 165
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward & Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-2900
- Machine Screw Capacity: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt Capacity: M5-M12
- Coarse Thread Length Capacity (mm): 22-125
- Max. Impacts Per Minute (ipm): 0-3500
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 137
- Net Weight (Kg with 1.5/2Ah Battery): 1.3
- Net Weight (Kg with 3/4/5Ah Battery): 1.5
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 93 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 104 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 10.5 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.