Makita DLS110Z Twin 18v Cordless Brushless Slide Compound 260mm Mitre Saw Body Only
The Makita DLS110 is a 260mm (10-1/4") cordless slide compound mitre saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in the LXT series. It has been designed based on the LS1019 mains machine.
Sold as body only, this tool requires 2x 18v LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (2x BL1850B 5.0Ah or BL1860B 6.0Ah recommended for best runtime). Batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Single sliding system enables smooth operation to produce superior cuts.
- Professional cutting design and performance (similar to corded) with cordless versatility
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) feature adjusts the torque and speed according to the load condition, enabling rapid movement between high speed and high torque applications
- Rail forward design enables saw to be placed against wall to maximize effective workspace
- 3 stage gear reduction system greatly increases capacity when cutting vertical baseboard or nested crown molding
- Integrated guide fence and lower fence increases rigidity and support of materials
- Fence design allows fence to be secured to holders to prevent damage and/or loss
- Front bevel knob enables easy adjustment without reaching for operator convenience and precise setting of bevel angle
- Electric brake stops blade 3-5 seconds after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
- Bevel capacity of 48 Degree left or right with positive stops at 0, 22.5, 33.9 & 45 Degree
- Mitre capacity of 60 Degree left or right with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 & 45 Degree
- Large mitre table ideal for use with wide materials
- Easy to operate mitre angle lock with free spin releasing lever and locking lever
- Improved dust collection with dual dust collection ports and dust extractor connectivity
- 2-stage safety switch for increased operator safety
- Ergonomic Horizontal Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Voltage: 18v + 18v (36v)
- Battery Type: LXT Lithium-Ion
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Blade Body Max Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Bore (Arbor) Diameter: 30 mm
- Max. Mitre Angle: Left 60° / Right 60°
- Max. Bevel Angle: Left 48° / Right 48°
- No Load Speed: 4,400 rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 805 mm x 644 mm x 660 mm
- Net Weight (inc Battery): 27.3 kg
CUTTING CAPABILITIES (H x W)
||42 mm x 310 mm
||68 mm x 310 mm
||29 mm x 310 mm
|58 mm x 279 mm
||91 mm x 279 mm
||43 mm x 279 mm
|45° (left and right)
||42 mm x 218 mm
||68 mm x 218 mm
||29 mm x 218 mm
|58 mm x 197 mm
||91 mm x 197 mm
||43 mm x 197 mm
||68 mm x 155 mm
||91 mm x 139 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec² or less
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.