Makita CLX203AJX1 10.8v CXT Slide Twin Pack HP331D Combi Drill & TM30D Multi Tool
Makita CLX203AJX1 10.8V CXT 'Slide' li-ion two piece cordless kit consisting of the HP331D Combi Drill, TM30D Oscillating Multi-Tool, 2x 2.0Ah CXT Li-Ion Batteries, Charger and a Type 3 Makpac Connector Case. Also included in this kit is the 196764-3 dust attachment adapter for connecting the TM30D to Makita Extractors, as well as multi-cutter accessories and accessory case.
Accessory set includes: B-21331, B-21353, B-21618, B-21537, 196272-4 as well as the accessory case.
Makita HP331DZ 10.8v CXT Slide Combi Drill
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2 speed transmission
- 18 torque settings
- Variable speed control trigger
- Keyless Chuck
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current
- Forward and reverse trigger
- LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Voltage: 10.8v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 14
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 30
- Torque Settings: 18 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 10.8v Lithium-Ion (CXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1700
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-450
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 10
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 5.1 x 63
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 8
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 21
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-25500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-6750
- Overall Length (mm): 201
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.1
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.3
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 81 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 92 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 8.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Makita TM30D 10.8v CXT Slide Multi Cutter Tool
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Anti-restart function
- LED job light
- Accessories can be installed at 12 x 30º increments, across 360º
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape whcih fits the hand for extra comfortable handling
- On-tool storage for hex wrench
- Can be connected to a dust extractor with the 196764-3 dust attachment (included)
- Voltage: 10.8v (CXT Slide)
- Shank: OIS
- Oscillation Angle: 3.2 º
- Oscillations per Minute: 6,000 - 20,000
- Net Weight: 1.2 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 82 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Plunge Saw Blade: 10.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.