Hitachi CJ160V 800w 160mm Jigsaw
The Hitachi CJ160V Jigsaw has a new innovation from Hitachi which is simply called 'AUTO Mode' which automatically changes the blade operating speed under load from 1,400/min to 2,800/min. Once increased to 2,800/min, the speed is maintained until the switch is turned off. Ergonomically designed for optimum performance and increased user comfort, the Hitachi CJ160V is extremely easy to use, reducing user fatigue whilst prolonging working time. With its powerful motor this model can cut to a depth of 160mm into wood. With four stage orbital action and a variable speed trigger with a 'lock-on' button, the Hitachi CJ160V is ideal form both prgressive cuts and more simple short, or linear cuts. The four stage orbital action provides consistent, accurate and efficient cuts whilst a simple tool-free blade changing system makes replacing the blae a doddle and keeps work flow interruptions to a minimum.
- Standard Mode - the user can change the blade operating speed freely between 800/min and 2,800/min
- AUTO Mode - "A" automatically changes the blade operating speed under load from 1,400/min to 2,800/min. Once increased to 2,800/min, the speed is maintained until the switch is turned off
- Low speed and low vibration at no load make it easy to start cutting on the line. Low Vibration is achieved by the optimal blade position and well-balanced weight distribution.It also helps to keep a constant speed. this in turn enables smooth cutting
- Variable Speed
- 4 Position Orbital Action
- Tool Free Blade Change
- Cutting Capacity in Wood: 160mm (6-19/64")
- Cutting Capacity in Aluminium: 20mm (25/32")
- Cutting Capacity in Mild steel: 10mm (25/64")
- Min Cutting Radius: 25mm (1")
- Power Input: 800W
- Length of Stroke: 26mm (1-1/32")
- No Load Speed (stroke): 800 - 2,800/min
- Overall Length: 249mm (9-51/64")
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5lbs.)
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Vibration emission value cutting wood: ah, B = 8.0m/s2
- Uncertainty when cutting wood: K = 1.5m/s2
- Vibration emission value cutting sheet metal: ah, M = 4.5m/s2
- Uncertainty when cutting sheet metal: K = 1.5m/s2
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Hitachi offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase*
Hitachi offer an extended 3 year warranty on Lithium-Ion powered products from date of purchase**
*1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries are not covered by the warranty.
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase via the Hitachi Registration page.
**Cordless gas nailers are not eligible for the extended warranty.
Should you need to return your product for warranty please complete the following form and return back to us either via email or fax 01325 460949.
Once the warranty claim has been submitted, Hitachi will pick up the tool from you within 1-2 working days and return it back within 7-10 working days.
Please note Hitachi will only raise one collection for your tool, Please specify when your tool will be ready. Should you miss this collection you will be required to get the tool back to Hitachi at your own cost.
Should you need to contact your nearest Hitachi authorised service agent, you can find this by using the Hitachi Dealer locater. Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Hitachi Powertools Ltd
Tel: 01908 660663
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.