Fein FMM350Q Multimaster Top Kit
THE NEXT GENERATION: 35% MORE POWER! 50% LESS OPERATING NOISE! 70% LESS VIBRATION!
The newest version of the MultiMaster, the model FMM350Q, has addressed two issues that have been an ongoing bone of contention with MultiMaster users - vibration and noise. Coupled with an increase in motor power, these upgrades reaffirm the MultiMaster as the premier oscillating tool on the market.
The important upgrades to the MultiMaster are inside the tool. The FMM350Q sports a 350-watt motor – delivering 35% more power than the FMM250Q. The motor runs very smoothly at every speed level whether you're doing heavy duty sanding, cutting, or sawing. A smooth running tool is important when you want to make precise cuts, particularly where those cuts may be visible, or when the quality of the cuts can affect the integrity of an assembly.
The QuickIN system significantly decreased the time it takes to switch accessories, an important consideration for a tool that is so versatile as the MultiMaster.
- Self-supporting motor with vibration decoupling for outstanding vibration and noise reduction.
- Very powerful 350 W FEIN high-power motor for maximum cutting speeds and work progress.
- Maximum quality and stability thanks to metal gearbox head and consistent use of ball / needle bearings.
- Convenient QuickIN quick clamping system.
- Electronic speed setting with tachogenerator for constant speed even when loaded.
- Integrated interface for attaching additional system accessories.
- Optimum handling thanks to soft grip zone.
- 8-star tool mounting with excellent torque transfer.
- Wide range of accessories available for all applications.
- Input: 350w
- Oscillations: 10,000-19,500rpm
- Weight according to EPTA: 1.4kg
- Cable with plug: 5m
- Sanding pad width: 80mm
- Tool Holder: QuickIN
- Amplitude: 2x 1.7 Degrees
- Available in 110v or 240v
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Fein offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Fein offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*With registration within 6 weeks of purchase via the Fein 3 Year Plus Warranty Page.
Should faulty workmanship or defective material become evident, the product will be repaired free of charge, or if it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced free of charge with a new product (which may be a newer model).
Should you need to return your product for warranty repair, you can return your machine to any Fein dealer, providing your proof of sales (including your Fein warranty certificate – produced when the tool was registered online). Your local dealer can be found on the Fein Dealer Locater page.
Fein Industrial Power Tools U.K. Ltd
4 Badby Park
Heartlands Business Park
Tel: 01327 308730
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.