DeWalt DCD996N Brushless 18v XRP Combi Hammer Drill Body Only
The DeWalt DCD996 combi hammer is the successor to the DCD995, with an improved, larger brushless motor which delivers up to 34% more power. DeWalt have improved the airflow to this motor which keeps it cool and at the top of its performance. It features an improved automatic high speed for increasing the users masonry drilling speed.
It has a 3-speed gear box giving you ultimate control over blows-per-minute and revolutions-per-minute. For example, in gear three while in hammer mode you’ll have 38,250 blows per minute while the chuck spins at 2,250rpm.
There's also a newly improved, 3-stage, bae-mounted LED worklight. It has a maximum brightness of 60 lumens, enough to light up a huge work area and even bright enough to use solely as a torch. There's a sturdy switch built-in to the drill base to control the brightness.
- All metal nitro-carburised chuck prolongs life as it is stronger and rust resistant
- Carbide inserts improve bit gripping strength and helps to minimise dropped bit frustrations
- 3 speed gearbox for a greater range of applications
- Larger brushless motor than previous model gives up to 34% increase in power
- Improved air flow to the motor keeps it cool under pressure
- Hammer Function increases speed to 2250rpm giving increased productivity
- Super bright base-mounted LED worklight with 3 LEDs which give a range from 2.6 to a massive 60 lumens
- Voltage: 18v
- Power Output (W): 830
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 66
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 95
- Torque Settings: 11 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 3
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2250
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: 0-1500
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-500
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 15
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 55
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-38250
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: 0-25500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-8600
- Overall Length (mm): 213
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 2
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 2.2
- Brushless Motor: Yes
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 97 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 108 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 15 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 3.9 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase.
Extended 3 year warranty is now available on all* products by registering online using the DeWalt 3 year warranty website. (*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase. Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/ to sign up. DEWALT terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - for more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3/)
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please call DeWalt direct on 01753 511234 and select option 1. From here you will be able to arrange collection of your tool.
Please note: You will be required to provide proof of purchase and it is your responsibility to package the tool sufficiently for transit.
Please note Eire: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
Please note Jersey: Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent Romerils on Tel. 01534 738 806
Tel: 01753 511234
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.