Bosch GRL 500 HV + LR 50 Professional Rotation Laser
- The first rotation laser with theft protection for all levelling work
- Theft protection: an alarm is triggered if the GRL 500 H/HV is moved without the LR 50 Professional during operation.
- Simultaneous charging: the Li-Ion batteries in both components are charged together in very little time.
- Calibration reminder: automatically indicates calibration requirement.
- Slope function: enter slope values directly and precisely using the LR 50 Professional keypad.
- Line Control: align the vertical line as desired in vertical mode using the arrow buttons.
- Anti-Drift System: prevents levelling errors in the event of shocks or vibrations.
- Sleep mode: When the tool goes into sleep mode, all settings are saved and the theft protection and the Anti-Drift System remain operational.
- Relative height display: distance between where the laser beam hits the reception area and the centre of the receiver.
- Centre Line button: automatically aligns the laser beam with the centre of the receiver and measures the slope value.
- Laser diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature: -10 – 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 – 70 °C
- Laser class: 2
- Working range with laser receiver: 500 m (Diameter)
- Working range without receiver: 20 m (Diameter)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05 mm/m horizontal, ± 0.1 mm/m vertical
- Self-levelling range: ± 5,7° (10%)
- Levelling time: 15 s
- Dust and splash protection: IP 56
- Rotation speed: 600 rpm
- Beam diameter: 5 mm
- Power supply: 4 x 7.4-V-Li-Ion
- Operating time (max.): 25 h
- Tripod thread: 2 x 5/8"
- Weight, approx.: 2,3 kg
- Length: 234 mm
- Width: 217mm
- Height:194 mm
- Colour of laser line:red
- Projection: 1 x 360° line
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.