Bosch GLM 50 C Professional Laser Rangefinder 0.05-50m
The smart solution for measuring and documenting. Direct digital transfer of measuring results. An invaluable tool in the trades of construction, electrical, metal construction, plumbing, heating and air conditioning technology, joiners and carpenters.
Simple exchange and smart documentation of measured values thanks to GLM measure and document app (available from popular app stores). Supported Android devices: Smartphones and Tablets with Android 4.0 or higher / Supported iOS devices: iPhone 4S or higher, iPad (3rd Gen. or higher), iPad Air (1st Gen. or higher), iPad mini (1st Gen. or higher)
Create digital floor plans, import and edit existing floor plans, and export the result using the GLM floor plan app. Supported Android devices: Tablets with Android 4.0 or higher / Supported iOS devices: iPad (3rd Gen. or higher), iPad Air (1st Gen. or higher), iPad mini (1st Gen. or higher)
- Quick and efficient data transfer via Bluetooth
- Easy handling with improved user interface and illuminated, rotating colour display
- Broad functionality including stake-out function and 360° tilt sensor for easy angle measurements and levelling applications
- Fast and efficient data transfer via Bluetooth and micro USB
- Simple exchange and smart documentation of measured values thanks to GLM measure&document app
- Create digital floor plans, import and edit existing floor plans, and export the result using the GLM floor plan app
- Robust and reliable with ISO certification and protection class IP54
- Automatic storage of the last 30 measured values and one constant
- Laser diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Measurement range: 0,05 - 50 m
- Laser class: 2
- Measurement accuracy, typical: +/- 1.5 mm
- Measurement range of incline measurement: 0 - 360° (4 x 90°)
- Measuring accuracy (typical): +/- 0.2°
- Measurement time, typical: < 0.5 s
- Measurement time, max.: 4 s
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
- Automatic deactivation: 5 min.
- Weight, approx.: 0.1 kg
- Length: 106 mm
- Width: 45 mm
- Height: 24 mm
- Units of measurement: m/cm, ft/inch
- Memory capacity (values): 30
- Battery lifetime, individual measurements, approx.: 10,000
- Battery lifetime, operating time, approx.: 2.5 hours
- Dust and splash protection: IP 54
- Tripod thread: 1/4"
- Shock protection: up to 1 m
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Android devices with Bluetooth 2.1 or higher
- iOS devices with Bluetooth© Smart technology
- Supported Android devices:
- Smartphone with Android 2.3.x or higher
- Tablet with Android 3.x.x or higher
- Supported iOS devices:
- iPad (3rd Gen.)
- iPad (4th Gen.)
- iPad mini
- iPhone 4S or higher
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.