Bosch GBH 18 V-26 F SDS+ Plus Brushless Rotary Hammer inc QCC, 1x 7.0Ah ProCore Battery, GAL 1880 Charger and L-Boxx Carry Case
More power for professionals: Bosch ProCore 18V 7.0 Ah high-performance battery
More power than ever before, in a very compact size: Bosch is bringing a new dimension to professionals for the use of cordless tools with the ProCore 18V 7.0 Ah high-performance battery. The ProCore 18V 7.0 Ah offers approximately 90 percent more power than the previous 18 volt 6.0 Ah battery, allowing for significantly higher efficiency.
On the GBH 18V-26 F Professional cordless rotary hammer, the high-performance battery even achieves a 75 percent increase in drilling depth at a diameter of 25 millimeters in C30/37 concrete.
This hammer drill has 3 modes, drilling, drilling with hammer and hammer only. Compared to other top branded models, this one comes out on top with the fastest drilling speeds, highest drilling capacity and also outputs 50% more power compared to the GBH 18 V-EC.
Thanks to its brushless motor, which provides 50 percent more impact energy and greater tool runtime than previous-generation cordless hammers with brushes, the GBH 18 V-26 F offers similar power to a corded hammer – with cordless convenience.
It has a host of advanced features including KickBack Control - an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations, Electronic Precision Control - for smoother bit starts, Vibration Control - for extended user comfort and Electronic Motor and Cell Protection - to avoid overheating and overload.
- 7.0Ah ProCore battery is fully compatible with the existing Bosch Professional 18 volt range
- Approximately 90 percent more power than the previous 18 volt 6.0 Ah battery
- Approximately 30 percent smaller than comparable high-performance batteries
- Fastest work progress for standard drilling diameters compared to other top brand equivalents
- Interchangeable chucks for drilling with impact in concrete and drilling without impact in wood and metal
- Robust power system – produces 0-4,350 no-load BPM and 0-890 no-load RPM
- EC BRUSHLESS motor delivers up to 100% longer life time compared to a Bosch power tool with a DC motor of the same class
- 30% longer run time compared to a Bosch power tool with a DC motor of the same class
- Vibration Control: for enhanced user comfort and longer work time
- Ergonomic L-shaped design for easier horizontal drilling
- KickBack Control: Internal sensor shuts down the motor in the case of a bit jamming situation for increased user safety
- A host of sensors constantly feedback to the tool’s electronic control unit so that performance, precision and safety are maximised
- Electronic Motor Protection: EMP protects the motor against overload via an integrated temperature sensor management system
- Electronic Precision Control: EPC controls the tools performance by up to 70% for greater accuracy and control
- Electronic Cell Protection: ECP protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- LED worklight to illuminate the powertool’s direct area of working operation
- Compatible with cordless integrated dust extraction attachment - GDE 18 V-16 (not included)
- Voltage: 18v
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Max Impact Energy: 2.6 J
- Spindle Collar Diameter: 50 mm
- Impact Rate at Rated Speed: 0 - 4,350 bpm
- Rated Speed (No Load): 0 - 890 rpm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Concrete: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Steel: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Wood: 30 mm
- Kickback Control: Yes
- Length: 378.0 mm
- Height: 225.0 mm
- Weight (inc. Battery): 3.6 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- Hammer Drilling (Concrete): ah=12.5 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Chiselling: ah=9.0 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Drilling (Metal): ah=2.5 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Screwdriving (Without Impact): ah=2.5 m/s2, K =1.5 m/s2
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.