Makita DUR364LZ Twin 18v LXT Brushless Cordless Line Trimmer Body Only
The DUR364L is powered by 2x 18v Makita lithium-ion batteries, not only giving excellent power, but low noise levels and zero emissions meaning a more comfortable working environment. To give a longer working life, this line trimmer has a constant speed control and a soft start feature. The electronic current limiter offers overload protection. The nylon cutting head rotates clockwise to prevent grass clippings from flying towards you when you are cutting, whilst the reverse switch easily removes clogged grass. The small cutting guard gives a better view of the cutting area so you can get the perfect cut every time, whilst the loop handle gives full control over the cutting area. The DUR364L is designed with a brushless motor which offers a longer run time and is up to 50% more efficient than a comparative model and offers less friction and more torque. With more torque at your disposal, less power is required for day to day use which adds to the motors efficiency and extends the life of the line trimmer.
The Makita twin 18v battery concept offers an expanding range of machines that utilise the established 18v lithium-ion battery capacity to deliver high power 36v performance whilst offering an economic purchase solution for existing Makita tool owners.
- Powered by two 18v Makita lithium-ion batteries to supply energy to the powerful 36v DC motor drive system
- Dual battery fuel gauge
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Electric brake
- Electronic 2-speed selection
- Soft start feature
- Constant speed control
- Brushless motor
- Small protector for better view of cutting area
- Nylon cutting head rotating clockwise prevents grass clippings from flying towards user's side
- Reverse switch for easy removal of grass clippings stuck
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- Lock-off lever
- Low noise level for comfortable working
- Voltage: 18v x 2 (36v)
- Spindle size: M8 x 1.25mm R
- Cutting diameter: 350 mm
- No load speed: 5000 - 6500 rpm
- Net weight: 4.5 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 81 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 89 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 0.3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Nylon Cutting Head: 2.5 m/sec²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.