Hitachi WH18DBDL/W4 18v Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
The Hitachi WH18DBDL Brushless Impact Driver is ultra compact and has a highly efficient brushless motor. It has 2 impact modes - single for light work, or continuous for high torque applications. The 4-stage adjustable rotation speed means that it can be used for light or heavy work. Its electronic switch requires less pulling force and provides greater control.
The WH18DBDL Impact Driver has a body length of only 155mm, making it ideal for use in confined spaces. It has a forward and reverse switch and an LED spotlight which illuminates the workpiece for greater visibilty. The slimline soft-grip handle ensures user comfort.
- Ultra compact impact driver with brushless motor
- Highly efficient brushless motor increases working time by 30%
- No carbon brushes to replace
- Longer service life and greatly increased switch life
- Electronic switch requires less pulling force for greater control
- 4 stage adjustable rotation speed means the WH18DBDL can be used for light or heavy work
- Two impact modes - single for light work or continuous for high torque applications
- Only 155mm body length ideal for confined spaces
- Slimline soft grip handle
- Maximum tightening torque of 160Nm (hard)
- Forward & reverse switch
- LED spotlight illuminates workpiece
- Battery level indicator
- ¼" hex bit holder
- Voltage: 18v
- No load speed: 0-500/1,200/2,000/2,600/min
- Impact rate: 0-3,200/min
- Max torque: 160Nm
- Capacity Bolt: M6-M14
- Capacity HT Bolt: M6-M12
- Bit holder: 1/4 inch hex
- Overall length: 155mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Hitachi offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase*
Hitachi offer an extended 3 year warranty on Lithium-Ion powered products from date of purchase**
*1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries are not covered by the warranty.
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase via the Hitachi Registration page.
**Cordless gas nailers are not eligible for the extended warranty.
Should you need to return your product for warranty please complete the following form and return back to us either via email or fax 01325 460949.
Once the warranty claim has been submitted, Hitachi will pick up the tool from you within 1-2 working days and return it back within 7-10 working days.
Please note Hitachi will only raise one collection for your tool, Please specify when your tool will be ready. Should you miss this collection you will be required to get the tool back to Hitachi at your own cost.
Should you need to contact your nearest Hitachi authorised service agent, you can find this by using the Hitachi Dealer locater. Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Hitachi Powertools Ltd
Tel: 01908 660663
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.