Panasonic EY74A2PN2G31 18v Brushless Drill Driver inc 2x 3.0Ah Batteries, Charger and Carry Case
The cordless EY74A2 drill & driver - Powerful, precise and ultra compact. (This model replaces EY74A1). Includes the Panasonic TOUGH TOOL IP technology. (IP = Intelligent Powertool)
Panasonic's latest-generation brushless motor enables high power output even when operating under high loads. A newly designed motor, chuck and switch dramatically increases durability for long-term use. Included are 2x new 'P-Type' EY9L53 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries - high power with ultra slim and light 'perfect size' enables high-load work.
- Brushless motor realizes a powerful and compact design. The newly designed control circuits in the large-diameter brushless motors increase stable current flow to the motor by more than 70% compared with Panasonic's previous brushless models. This enables high power application even during high-load operation at no cost to its ultra-compact design
- Speed control function allows three different low rotation speed settings (H / M / S). Designed to work perfectly at allowable maximum speeds with metal hole saws, this feature greatly reduces ‘run out’ and prevents surface scorching on stainless steel and other materials
- The hybrid switch has been redesigned to give increased durability and offers double the life expectancy of previous models when compared with Panasonic conventional switches
- "Smooth Start" electronic speed control. Advanced speed control electronics start at slow rotation speeds, enabling very slow and smooth starts that give a high degree of control where accuracy is important, such as when precision drilling or working with small screws
- Fresh ‘Carbon Fibre’ look
- Comfort grip with improved ergonomics
- Ultra compact body at 178mm
- Ultra hard chuck jaw tips
- Electric brake
- Belt hook
- LED light
- Battery capacity indicator
Panasonic have also introduced new P-type 3.0Ah and J-type 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries for a wide range of jobs (new 'P-Type' EY9L53 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries included).
- The P-type 3.0Ah battery is ultra slim and light, with a newly-developed Ø20mm battery cell and new design for easier work in cramped spaces
- The J-type 5.0Ah Li-ion battery has ‘Dynamic capacity’ for long time usage
- Their improved design and materials also allow 250% lifespan under high workload conditions, compared with Panasonic’s original Li-ion battery
- Charging time with EY0L82B (usable / full charging): 65 / 80min
- Speed at no load (low / high) in min-1 (rpm): 20 – 480 / 70 – 1,580
- Max. torque (stalling / instant torque): 32 / 50Nm
- Clutch torque: 0.5 – 4.4Nm
- Clutch stages: 18 + drill position
- Size (L x H x W): 178 x 250 x 68mm
- Weight (including battery): 2.05kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.