Panasonic EY46A2X32 Dual Voltage 14.4v/18v Angle Grinder 125mm Body Only
Powerful performance for heavy conditions
With all new, larger 18v motor, the EY46A2 offers more than 150%* higher power (*when compared with the EY4640 at 14.4v), speed and workload. It enables continuous operation even under substantial load. Supplied as body only, batteries and charger sold separately.
INCREASED EFFICIENCY, HIGHER POWER BUT MORE COMPACT
Even with increased performance, the EY 46A2 is more compact and approx. 25 mm shorter than current EY 4640 model. This makes it ideal for use in restricted work areas such as under a roof or floor whilst still offering a wider range of applications due to larger 125 mm disc capacity.
OUTSTANDING SAFETY FUNCTIONS
Thanks to ‘On-lock start prevention’ function, the grinder will not start when a battery pack is inserted with the switch at the ON position. (The warning lamp will flash at this time.) Additionally ‘Battery overheat protection’ cuts off power to the motor before the battery temperature rises to a harmful level and flashes a warning lamp on the tool’s control panel to notify the user.
- 18v / 14.4v Dual voltage interface
- Lightweight at only 2.35 kg
- Speed at no load 10.000 min-1 (rpm)
- Compatible with most 125mm discs
- Spindle lock for easy disc changes
- Separating, cutting and grinding
- Re-start function
- Increased power - the tough tool IP family
- High flexibility and dynamic performance
- Voltage: Multi 14.4v & 18v
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Disc Size (Outer Diameter): 125 mm
- Size (W x L x B): 105 x 345 x 141 mm
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.