Panasonic EY45A2XM32 Dual Voltage 14.4v/18v 135mm Circular inc Metal Blade, 2x 5.0Ah Batteries, Charger and Carry Case
Small, but Perfect Performance - 135mm blade diameter for cutting multi materials
The EY45A2 Multi Purpose Circular Saw features a well balanced, lightweight and compact body that gives high performance cutting of multiple materials such as wood, metals and plastic.
To give best control and operator comfort, the EY45A2 has class leading ergonomic design. It has almost perfect weight balance horizontally and vertically. The better the balance, the better the control giving the user increased control and reduced fatigue.
Adaptable to working environments and restrictions, the EY45A2 offers an innovative 3 way dust control system : Dust extraction outlet, dust collection case or top ejection. This means that no matter what the application, the EY45A2 offers a suitable dust control option.
The view for cutting is helped by a bright LED light that is focused on the guide slot in front of the blade. It illuminates automatically when the trigger is pulled to start the saw.
Battery cell sensor detects the overheating and overdischarging (discharge of the battery until voltage falls below a minimum threshold). To protect the battery, it will automatically cut the power to the motor and a warning lamp will flash on the control panel to notify the user.
- These innovative Panasonic tools have a sensor in their body that detects the battery voltage and changes the current and voltage flow to enable the best performance
- This allows you to use the batteries to customise your tool to suit the job: use 18v batteries for super-high power and a long runtime, or use 14.4v batteries with a smaller power reserve for a lighter tool that’s easier and more comfortable to use in awkward positions
- Lightweight at only 2.75kg (inc. battery)
- Comes complete with Metal cutting blade, but can be used with wood blades
- For metal, plastic and wood
- Tough-Tool dust and splash protection
- Transparent window for easy to see the cutting edge
- Electric speed control
- 3-way dust control system
- Ergonomic design
- Soft grip
- LED light
- Voltage: Multi 14.4v & 18v
- No Load Speed: 4,500 rpm
- Max Cutting Depth: 46 mm
- Blade Diameter: 135 mm
- Size (W x L x B): 160 x 343 x 228 mm
- Weight (inc. Battery): 2.75 Kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Panasonic offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Panasonic offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Registration required within 28 days of purchase via the Panasonic Warranty page.
Should you need to return your Panasonic product for repair, please find your nearest local service agent via the Panasonic dealer locator. Alternatively you can call Sallco Tools Ltd - an approved Panasonic agent on 02380 737355 and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool.
Excluded from the extended guarantee are:
- Defects resulting from failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions or the technical and/or safety standards of the country where the product is used
- Defects caused by accident, fire, neglect, misuse, wear and tear, improper use, improper installation, smoke contamination, introduction of liquid or other foreign matter into the product or occurring during transportation to or from the purchaser
- Defects caused by the use of non?Panasonic parts or accessories or caused by adjustment, repair, modification or dismantling by a person not so authorized by Panasonic
Tel: 01344 853187
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.