Metabo STEB 140 Quick 140mm Orbital Jigsaw in Carry Case
The Metabo STEB140 jigsaw hosts a range of features including a "Quick" no tool saw blade change with automatic ejection, simple bevel cuts thanks to its "Quick" adjustable base plate, robust aluminium gear housing, base plate and quick blade release lever, ideal for any tough jobsite. A new powerful 750watt motor, including Metabo's VTC (constant speed) electronics and improved spring supported blade guide gives this jigsaws excellent cutting performance, even when under load.
- Extremely powerful jigsaw with VTC-Electronics for fast cuts into soft wood of up to 140 mm deep
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support
- Metabo Quick for tool-free saw blade change and with automatic ejection
- Convenient auto start with automatic stroke rate acceleration
- Simple bevel cuts thanks to footplate with rest points that can be adjusted without tools
- Selectable chip blowing function ensures free view of cutting line
- Motion-controlled LED work light for optimum illumination of the cutting line
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Full-wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised stroke rates, which remain constant under load
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Long service life thanks to optimum gear and motor design and robust die-cast aluminium gear housing
- Rated Input Power: 750 W
- Output Power: 420 W
- Cutting Depth (Wood): 140 mm
- Cutting Depth (NF Metal): 35 mm
- Cutting Depth (Sheet Steel): 10 mm
- Swivel Range (From/To): - 45 / + 45 °
- Pendulum Stroke Levels: 4
- Strokes in Idle: 1000 - 3100 /min
- Saw Blade Stroke Length: 26 mm
- Weight (Excl. Power Cable): 2.6 kg
- Cable Length: 4 m
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level: 90 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LwA): 101 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration Sawing Wood: 10.4 m/s²
- Vibration Sawing Metal: 8.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.