Metabo SB 18 LTX Impuls PowerExtreme 18v Combi Drill inc 2x 4.0Ah Batteries, Charger and Carry Case
The Metabo SB 18 LTX Cordless Combi Drill features a powerful 4 pole motor providing a huge 100Nm of max torque; a 2 speed/variable speed gearbox giving a no-load speed of 1400rpm and quick action, 13mm keyless chuck. It has a spindle stop gear allowing convenient one-handed tool changes for increased productivity and drilling capabilities of up to 13mm into steel, 16mm into masonry & 50mm into wood making it ideal for use in a variety of materials & applications. It also features an integrated work light for use in low visibility applications.
Includes Metabo "Impuls" feature for precise drilling on smooth surfaces. When the switch at the base of the handle is depressed, the motor pulses on & off giving a tremendous amount of control over the output of the motor. The drill bit will only spin in short bursts in relation to the amount the trigger is pressed allowing the removal of damaged screws, drilling into ceramic tiles with accuracy with no movement or gliding from the bit, removing the need for a centre punch, even when drilling into shiny steel pipe.
- Selectable "Impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Powerful thanks to the powerful Metabo 4-pole motor for quick drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop - Torque coupling with precise electrical switch off to ensure an extremely long lifetime for the tool
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
- 3-year warranty on battery packs thanks to Ultra-M technology
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 55
- "PULSE" Max Torque (Nm): 60
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 100
- Torque Settings: 24 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1700
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): Not Rated
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 16
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 65
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-32300
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: Not Rated
- Overall Length (mm): 231
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 2.1
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 2.4
- Brushless Motor: No
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.