Metabo KHA 18 LTX SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill Body Only in MetaLoc Case
Part of the Metabo Pick+Mix 18v range - designed to offer you absolute freedom to choose the machines and transportation system that best suits your individual needs. Buy nothing too much and nothing too little.
The KHA 18 LTX SDS+ Plus Hammer Drill is the first 18 Volt 3 function SDS+ hammer from Metabo. With excellent drilling speeds and a blow force of 2.2 Joules, this machine is optimized for drilling 6 - 14 mm holes into concrete but can comfortably cope up 24 mm. It's lightweight, robust construction and compact shape make for comfortable working even on those overhead tasks. Other features include, S-automatic safety clutch for machine and operator safety, variable speed electronics, LED working light and shoulder strap.
- Combination hammer for hammer drilling, drilling without impact and chiselling
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
- 3-year warranty on battery packs thanks to Ultra-M technology
- Voltage: 18v
- Max. Single Blow Energy (EPTA): 2.2 J
- Maximum Impact Rate: 4000 /min
- Drill Capacity in Concrete (w/ Hammer Bits): 24 mm
- Drill Capacity in Masonry (w/ Core Bits): 68 mm
- Drill Capacity in Steel: 13 mm
- Drill Capacity in Soft Wood: 25 mm
- No-Load Speed: 0 - 1100 /min
- Bit Retainer: SDS-plus
- Weight (inc Battery): 2.9 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level: 87 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LwA): 98 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration Hammer Drilling Concrete: 15 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Vibration Chiseling: 13.7 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.