Metabo GB 18 LTX BL Q I 18v Cordless Tapper Drill Driver inc 2x 5.2Ah Batteries, ASC 30-36V Charger & 1/4" Quick Bit Retainer in Carry Case 603827500
The Metabo GB 18 LTX BL Q I is a high-grade cordless tapper/ drill driver with a unique, patented thread-tapping function. It provides quick and interruption-free cutting and cleaning of threads thanks to the automatic change in direction of rotation when pressure is applied to the workpiece. This kit includes 2x high capacity 5.2Ah lithium-ion batteries and ASC 30-36V charger, an M8-M12 quick-change tapping chuck, a quick change 1/4" bit retainer chuck, side handle, bit holder attachment and a belt clip, all packed in a signature Metabo carry case.
- High-grade cordless drill/screwdriver with unique, patented thread-tapping function
- Quick and interruption-free cutting and cleaning of threads thanks to automatic change of direction of rotation
- Quick-change tapping chuck for inserting taps with square and cylindrical shanks
- Metabo "Quick" System: quick change of bit retainer and bits for flexible working
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for accurate and intricate working
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- Handy belt hook and bit holder can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack
- Voltage: 18 V
- Capacity Of Battery Pack: 5.2 Ah
- Maximum Torque - Soft: 60 Nm
- Maximum Torque, Hard: 120 Nm
- Adjustable Torque: 1 - 20 Nm
- Thread Diameter: M8 - M12
- Drill Ø Steel: 13 mm
- Drill-ø Soft Wood: 65 mm
- No-load Speed: 0 - 600 / 0 - 2050 rpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
- Weight (inc Battery Pack): 2.5 kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.