Metabo KHE3251 3-Function SDS+ Rotary Electronic Combination Hammer Drill with Quick Change Chuck in Carry Case
The KHE 3251 3kg SDS+ Hammer Drill is the latest generation hammer from Metabo offering a compact L-Shape design, low weight and perfect balance. Featuring the Metabo trademark aluminium gear housing, vibration damped back handle with large trigger, rotatable carbon brush bridge for 100% power in forward and reverse, this machine deliveres excellent power and speed to get the job done.
- Suitable for bits and accessories with SDS-plus shank end or cylindrical shaft (without impact)
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): reduced vibration levels and therefore less impact on joints due to the integrated damping system on the handles
- Ergonomic housing shapefor chiselling tasks without side handle
- Long switch pusher, conveniently accessible in all working situations
- Hammer stop
- Rotation stop
- Metabo "Quick" chuck change
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
- Variospeed (V) electronics
- Robust Metabo Marathon motor
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminium alloy: long-lasting and robust
- Rubber-coated handle
- Safety slide clutch
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Torque: 20 Nm
- Idle revolution: 0 - 1.150 /min
- Drill diameter in Concrete with hammer drills: 32 mm
- Drill diameter in Masonry with core bits: 82 mm
- Drill diameter in Steel: 13 mm
- Drill diameter in Soft wood: 35 mm
- Rated input power: 800 W
- Output power: 440 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 920 /min
- Maximum impact rate: 4.470 /min
- Max. single blow energy: (EPTA) 3,1 J
- Impact power: 222 J/s
- Collar diameter: 50 mm
- Bit retainer: SDS-plus
- Weight (without power cable): 3,5 kg
Available in 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.