Metabo SXE 450 150mm TurboTec Random Orbit Disc Sander
The Metabo 150mm 6" dual random orbit sander features a 3.4 Amp 350 Watt motor. This multi-purpose machine was made for sanding and polishing surfaces such as wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, sheet steel. Also it features a dual orbital setting allow both rotating and oscillating movement of backing pad for optimum finish.
- The SXE 450 TurboTec boasts many new features over its predecessor. It has more power, but at the same time is more compact and 500 grams lighter
- Multi-purpose machine for sanding & polishing on even and cambered surfaces, wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, sheet steel
- It also comes with a new Intec dust filter unit to help aid dust containment plus new the TurboBoost switch for maximum stock removal
- New TurboBoost switch also boosts performance
- Improved ergonomics and styling for greater working comfort
- Improved gearing and bearing system reduces vibration by 25% for greater working comfort and safety
- The orbit diameter range has increased from 3 - 6 mm to 2.8 or 6.2 mm giving a finer finish (2.8 mm) and higher stock removal (6.2 mm) capability allowing the machine to work harder so you don’t have to
- Improved dust retention system through use of Metabo Intec filter cartridge
- Variospeed (V) Electronics with thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Diameter of backing pad: 150 mm
- Idle revolution: 4.200 - 11.000 /min
- Rated input power: 350 W
- Output power: 180 W
- Revolutions at rated load: 8.500 /min
- Swing diameter: 2,8/6,2 mm
- Weight (without power cable): 2,2 kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Metabo offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Metabo offer an extended XXL 3 year warranty from date of purchase*
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase
To give you additional peace of mind Metabo are now offering the XXL warranty. The 3 Year extended warranty uniquely applies to ALL machines, ALL chucks, ALL chargers and ALL batteries.
After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase. This MUST be completed within four weeks after the sale. Please follow the Metabo warranty registration page.
The XXL warranty covers defects in the materials and workmanship. Simply return the tool to your nearest Metabo repair centre, which you can locate using the Metabo Dealer Search.
If your product is not registered, the normal 1 year warranty applies.
Metabo (UK) Ltd
25 Majestic Road
Nursling Industrial Estate
Tel: 02380 732000
Fax: 02380 747500
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.