Makita SKR200Z Automatic Self-Levelling Rotating Laser Level 200m
Makita's SKR200Z combines design, innovative engineering and durable materials to make the perfect laser for the professional to use on construction sites. The SKR200Z has three rotation speeds, fast electronic self levelling, variable scanning, spot mode, manual slope capabilities and H.I alert system. The professional can use the SKR200Z for a wide range of applications ideal for general construction site levelling, plumb and squaring, drywall installation and drop ceilings. The SKR200Z is accurate to +-1mm at 10m making it a brilliant investment for anyone who is looking for a complete laser solution.
Comes with remote control, wall mount, laser intensive glasses, target plate, receiver, bracket for laser receiver and batteries, all packed in a tough carry case.
- Automatic levelling horizontal and vertical
- Usable over bigger distances up to 200m diameter with detector/receiver
- Scan mode for better visibility of laser beam
- Free touchable and moveable head thanks to open cage
- Available to use with tripod
- Fast, accurate and exact height adjustment
- 5/8" thread for tripod
- Cage protection for laser head
- Machine uses 2x 1.5V LR20 (D) batteries
- Range: 200m (Diameter with Reciever)
- Self Levelling Range: ±6 º
- Self Levelling Accuracy: ±1 mm at 10 m
- Rotation Speed: 0, 300, 450, 600 rpm
- Battery Life: Up to 60 hrs
- Protection Class: IP54
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 - 50 ºC
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 - 70 ºC
- Size: 156 x 154 x 197mm
- Weight (with batteries): 1.6 kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.