Makita RP2301FCXK 1/2" Plunge Router & Fine Adjustment Guide in Heavy Duty Carry Case
The Makita RP2301 plunge router is powerful, smooth and durable
- Powerful - 2100W motor cuts through material with ease
- Smooth - The linear ball bearing provides a super smooth plunge action without excessive play or tightness
- Can easily be operated with one hand with ergonomic grips
- Durable - Obtained by using larger sized ball bearing on the drive end of armature
- Labyrinth type retainers and fan that prevent ingress of dirt and dust
- There is an easy to read depth adjustment scale for precision cutting depths that can be set in 0.1mm increments
- Twin LED joblights provide lighting which is designed to cast a minimum shadow of router bit on the workpiece
- Continuous Speed Control Dial will match your cutting speed to the job in hand for added control
- The contoured knob type handles provide comfort and grip in equal measures
- When holding the upper portion of the handle it fits the contour of the hand from thumb to palm
- Electric Brake
- Soft start
- New Fence - Fine Micro Adjustment
- Lock-on Facility (for inverted routing)
- Adjustable lever - easy to set depth on table
- Increased plunge depth (70mm instead of 60mm compared to previous model)
- Blow-moulded carry case securely holds all tool parts
- Collet Capacity: ½"
- Max plunge capacity: 70 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input wattage: 2100 w
- No Load Speed: 9000 - 22000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting MDF: 4.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 6.1 kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.