Makita PJ7000 Biscuit Jointer 700W in Carry Case
The Makita PJ7000 is a successor model of the 3901, featuring improved design obtained by using the same easy-to-grip slim motor housing as used for GA4030 series. With a better compact and lightweight layout for more manoeuverability and really easy handling. Different cuts can be achieved with the Angle Guide which can be raised and lowered with the rack and pinion mechanism allowing for fine verticle adjustment. The Depth Adjusting Knob can be preset in 6 stages. It is connectable to a vacuum cleaner to minimise dust with a rotatable dust nozzle to achieve desired angle of dust ejection. Blade replacement is made easy by removing the blade cover by loosening clamp screw.
Comes supplied with cutter blade, angle guide, lock nut wrench, set plate, dust bag and a heavy duty plastic carry case.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rotatable dust nozzle for easy connection to dust extraction
- Shaft lock for easy blade change
- On/Off slide switch
- 6 pre-set cutting depths
- Angle adjustable fence with positive stops at 0, 45 and 90 degrees
- Blade cover can be opened with clamp screws for easy blade change
- Blade Diameter: 100 mm
- Blade Thickness: 4 mm
- Hole Diameter: 22 mm
- Number of Teeth: 6
- Cutting Depth: 22 mm
- Input Wattage: 700W
- No-Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Net Weight: 2.5 Kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
*Please note: the 2 year extension does not cover Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors.
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.