Makita LS1018L 260mm 10" Slide Compound Mitre Saw with Laser Guide
High accuracy cutting with the LS1018L is easily achieved using the Laser Marker. Allows for easy cut alignment and can be turned on or off with an independent switch. The linear ball bearing system is engineered to deliver accurate cuts. The Soft Start feature ensures a slow build up of blade speed for a smoother more refined operation. The Electric Brake can stop the saw blade rotaion for added safety. A Bevel Range of up to 45 Deg left and right and a Mitre Range of 60 Deg right and 47 Deg left give this Mitre Saw real versatility. Ideal for baseboard and crown molding installation, finish carpenters, cabinet and furniture makers, wood floor installers, deck builders and general construction.
- Powerful direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 4,300 RPM
- Miters 0° - 47° left and 0° - 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° (left and right)
- Cuts up to 12” at 90° and 8 1/2” at 45°
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 45° (left and right)
- Less weight (20.7 Kg) and compact design for job site portability
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ergonomic rubberized D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut
- Fitted with laser for precise alignment
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation
- Includes extension wings for supporting long work pieces
- Voltage: 110v / 240v
- Laser Type: Red Laser 650 nm, <1 mW (Laser Class 2)
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Blade Body Thickness: 1.6 mm - 2.4 mm
- Bore (Arbor) Diameter: 30 mm
- Max. Mitre Angle: Left 47° / Right 60°
- Max. Bevel Angle: Left 45° / Right 45°
- No Load Speed: 4,300 rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 825 mm x 536 mm x 633 mm
- Net Weight: 19.9 kg
CUTTING CAPABILITIES (H x W)
||50 mm x 310 mm
||91 mm x 310 mm
||31 mm x 310 mm
||50 mm x 220 mm
||91 mm x 220 mm
||31 mm x 220 mm
||91 mm x 153 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 97 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.