Makita LS0815FL Slide Compound Mitre Saw 216mm
The new Makita LS0815FL 216mm slide compound mitre saw has a features list ideally suited to first and second fix on-site carpentry operations. It is a 216mm (8-1/2") cost-effective slide compound mitre saw with an integrated laser marker, LED job light and a maximum mitre range of 45-60°. With positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45° which make mitre and repeat settings simple and quick. Four steel bars with 6 linear ball bearings are used for smooth and precise sliding action. A soft start 1,400W motor provides the power which will run the blade up to 5,000rpm without load. The rigid, cast alloy base and twin parallel slides give a high level of accuracy with the blade at any angle. Saws with slides above each other as opposed to side by side as on the LS0815FL, prove to be inaccurate as the drive head has a tendency to tilt the slides into a curved track. Twin material support bars are fitted either side of the base plate which also has a left side sub fence with a fixed fence on the right side. The stock clamping post can be fitted to either side. A soft grip handle is provided for ease of transportation. Weighing in at 14.2kg, it's relatively easy to move around the workshop or site. A sliding sub-fence is fitted on the left hand side as well as work supports on each side.
- Soft start
- Soft grip handle
- Built in laser guide
- LED job light
- Sliding sub fence (Left side only)
- High cutting capacity
- Lightweight and portable at 14.5kg for easy site transport
- Holder can be attached to both sides of base
- Blade Diameter: 216 mm
- Max mitre range: 45 - 60 º
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Max bevel range: 48 - -5 º
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 110 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input Wattage: 1400 w
- No Load Speed: 5,000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 14.2 kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.