Makita LS0714L 190mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw with Laser Guide
The Makita LS0714L 190mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw with Laser comes complete with a TCT saw blade, dust bag, triangular rule, socket wrench, vertical vice and safety switch button.
- All 4 rails ride on linear ball bearings for extremely smooth and precise operation
- Can cut over 2" x 8" at 45°
- Perfect for sofits, dados, skirting, architraves etc
- Suits the majority of site or workshop applications
- Trench cutting facility
- Double sliding mechanism for lighter, more compact design - weighs only 13.5 Kg
- Conveniently located carrying handle for jobsite portability
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 6,000 RPM
- 9 positive stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° right and 0° for the most common mitre cuts
- Smooth easy slide system allows cross cuts up to 11-3/4" wide
- Large aluminum turn base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Laser line allows easy and accurate alignment with ink line even when cutting bevels or decorative timbers
- Voltage: 110v / 240v
- Laser Type: Red Laser 650 nm, <1 mW (Laser Class 2)
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Blade Body Thickness: 1.3 mm - 2.0 mm
- Bore (Arbor) Diameter: 20 mm
- Max. Mitre Angle: Left 47° / Right 57°
- Max. Bevel Angle: Left 45° / Right 5°
- No Load Speed: 6,000 rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 670 mm x 430 mm x 458 mm
- Net Weight: 13.5 kg
CUTTING CAPABILITIES (H x W)
||40 mm x 300 mm
||52 mm x 300 mm
||40 mm x 300 mm
|45 mm x 265 mm (¹)
||60 mm x 265 mm (¹)
|45° (left and right)
||40 mm x 212 mm
||52 mm x 212 mm
|45 mm x 185 mm (²)
||60 mm x 185 mm (²)
||52 mm x 163 mm
||60 mm x 145 mm (³)
¹ Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 20 mm thickness
² Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 15 mm thickness
³ Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 10 mm thickness
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 92 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 101 dB(A)
- Uncertainty (K): 3 dB(A)
- Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s² or less
- Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
*Please note: the 2 year extension does not cover Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors.
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.