Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw inc 3x Reciprocating Saw Blades and Carry Case
Model JR3050T has been developed as a successor model of Model JR3000V/VT, featuring the following main advantages; Powerful 9.0 A motor gives increased cutting efficiency. Great convenience provided by Tool-less blade change. Tool-less adjustable heavy duty shoe. Variable speed control and Double Insulation. Dust and drip-proof design, protects the inner working parts against dust or water damage. The JR3050T is well suited to cutting sheet, pallets, wood with nails, plastic, cast iron piping, remedial work, window replacement, pruning and brush cutting.
- 9.0 A motor - added power
- Rubberised soft grip handle with anti-slip dimples
- Double insulated for safety
- Tool-less blade change - push in lock system has made it easy to change blade quickly
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment - push the red button for adjusting shoe position
- Variable speed trigger - for greater working control
- Max in wood: 90 mm
- Max cut in pipe: 90 - 30 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2800 spm
- Stroke Length: 28 mm
- Input wattage: 1010 w
- Net weight: 3.2 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 99 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 22 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.