Makita HR1830 SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill 18mm 240v
The Makita HR1830 SDS+ 2-mode rotary hammer drill is conveniently light in weight, suitable for most fixings yet powerful enough to punch an 18mm hole through concrete, 13mm in steel and 24mm in wood. With 2.2 joules of impact power coupled with up to 5000 blows per minute this SDS+ drill is an ideal tool for most installation and maintenance operations.
Powered by a 440watt motor, the HR1830 can be switched from rotary hammer mode to rotary only by a turn switch conveniently located on the forward motor housing.
The variable speed control trigger is at the comfortable handgrip with the forward/reverse switch conveniently placed at the rear of the motor housing. This is operated by fingertip control. The side handle gives comfortable control in all operations. The HR1830 is fitted with the Makita torque limiter system that disengages drive to protect both the operator and machine should the drill bit become snagged.
- 18mm Rotary Hammer
- Dual mode operation - hammer with rotation or rotation only
- SDS-Plus Type chuck
- Torque limiter protects tool and operator if the bit should jam
- Idle stop function stops internal wear until the bit is in contact with material
- Rotating brush holder system ensures optimum power in both forward and reverse, and offers longer brush and switch life
- Lock-on switch button
- Rubberised and dimpled non-slip soft grip for comfort and control
- Blows per minute: 0-5,000bpm
- Continuous rating input: 440W
- Net weight: 1.7kg
- No load speed: 0-1,500rpm
- Overall length: 277mm
- Power supply cord: 2m
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.