Makita HM1812 32Kg AVT Hex Shank Electric Breaker
Makita once again leaps to the head of the performance league table for mighty 32kg electric breakers with the new HM1812. It sets best-in-class standards with a 60% increase in impact energy at 73 joules and a 25% reduction in vibration to just 6.5m/s².
The HM1812 introduces a new vibration damping system that effectively separates the impact generation from the motor housing, once again cutting vibration ratings and produces a remarkable 4 hours 43 minutes of useable work time to reach the Exposure Limit Value.
- 60% increase in impact energy to 73 joules
- 25% reduction in vibration to just 6.5m/s²
- 4 hours 43 minutes run time to ELV
- Vibration absorbing housing
- Counterweight mechanism reduces vibration when chipping
- "Soft no load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Soft start
- LED's indicate when to replace carbon brush
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Highly durable switch
- High power
- Name plate and serial label positioned where it will be free from scratches and damage
- Compatible with Hammer Trolley
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Impact energy: 72.8 J
- Blows per minute: 870 bpm
- Drive shank: 1 1/4" Hex
- Net weight: 31.3 kg
- Input Wattage 110v: 1,700 w
- Input Wattage 240v: 2,000 w
SOUND & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 96 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 107 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Chiselling: 6.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.