Makita GN900SE 7.2v First Fix Gas Nailer with 2x Batteries, Charger, Safety Goggles & Carry Case
The Makita GN900 clipped head gas nailer has arrived! Using tried and tested technology, it's suitable for timber frames, roofing, joist and a host of other applications - Makita has the answer, in an truly portable machine.
No leads, no hoses, just fast and versatile power!
The GN900SE uses Makita's tried and tested Lithium-Ion 7.2 volt battery system with a 30 minute charge time which makes it four times quicker than the leading competitor. The small and lightweight 7.2 volt battery will allow you to fire up to 4000 nails per charge. Other features include an LED low battery and error detection system, and a shock absorbing battery fitting to protect the terminals. The 80ml gas cell (sold separately) will allow you to fire up to 1200 shots per cell (when using Makita's 34º nail and gas packs) at a rate of 2-3 nails per second.
In true Makita tradition the gas nailer is light weight, comfortable and perfectly balanced, it is also easy to use and well-engineered. All that you have come to expect from Makita.
- Equipped with LED indication lamp with battery power warning and trouble detection functions for convenience of operation and repair
- Quick and easy loading system
- 7.2V Li-ion Battery allows lightweight design
- Chargeable in approximately 30 minutes
- Air filter protects cylinder from dirt and debris to prevent malfunction
- Gas cell chamber quick and easy load system
- Contact nose 5 stage depth adjustment and anti slip contact
- Hook easily clipped on to a belt or extends to sit over small joists and scaffolding
- Voltage: 7.2v
- Nail Type: Clipped Head
- Max Nail Length: 50 - 90 mm
- Gauge: 2.9 - 3.3
- Shots per Full Battery Charge: 4,000
- Shots per Full Gas Cell: 1,200
- Gas: 80ml Cartridge / ButanePropane
- Magazine Angle: 34°
- Charging Time: 30 minutes
- Magazine Capacity: 44
- Net Weight: 3.5 Kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.