Makita GA5030R Slim Angle Grinder 125mm with Side Switch
The Makita GA5030R is a small diameter angle grinder with ergonomically best possible barrel grip. Regardless of whether the user grips motor housing or rear cover, the extra-ergonomic barrel grip fits any user’s palm and fingers perfectly, and provides easy and comfortable handling while minimising hand fatigue and pain.
This grinder includes Makita's Anti-Restart function which requires the operator to switch the machine to off, should the wheel have been jammed in operation, or if the machine is plugged back in with the switch in the ‘on’ position, before the motor will restart.
- Machined bevel gears
- Anti-restart function
- Soft start feature
- Small gear housing for easy handling and manoeuvrability
- Powerful 720W motor with excellent heat-resistance
- Ergonomic 20 degree side grip angle
- Lock-on switch to reduce user fatigue
- Max Wheel Diameter: 125 mm
- Max Wheel Thickness: 6.4 mm
- Bore Diameter: 22.23 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14 x 2 mm
- Input Wattage: 720 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 266 mm
- Net Weight: 1.8 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 85 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 96 dB(A)
- Uncertainty (K): 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Surface Grinding:
- Vibration Emission (ah,AG): 8.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration Disc Sanding:
- Vibration Emission (ah,DS): 2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s2
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.