Makita DVC260Z Twin 18v LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Body Only
On the Makita DVC260 back-pack vacuum cleaner the two 18v Li-Ion batteries are directly housed on the machine to power the 36v DC Brushless motor which produces 45watts of suction power, with a maximum airflow of 1.5m³/min, and maximum sealed suction of 7.1kPa. The HEPA filter can be easily removed for cleaning. The high/low power selection is positioned on the machine control unit and two 5.0Ah batteries give 60 minutes run time in high mode, 90 minutes in low mode while the dust bag capacity is a generous 2.0 litres.
Weighing just 4.3kg, and supplied with a full brace harness, with waist and shoulder belts for ease and comfort, this quiet-running back-pack vacuum has a lightweight 28mm suction hose, telescopic straight pipe with 500-850mm length adjustment, and a flexible rubber nozzle ideal for cleaning uneven surfaces.
- Uses the power of 2x 18v Lithium-Ion batteries to run powerful 36v BRUSHLESS motor
- High/Low power selection via controller
- LED job light
- Lightweight 28mm diameter hose
- Comfortable backpack harness
- HEPA filter with high filtration capacity for clean exhaust air
- Telescopic straight pipe with adjustment range of 500-850mm
- Flexible rubber nozzle ideal for cleaning uneven surfaces
- Voltage: 18v x 2 (36v)
- Max Airflow: 1.5 m³/min
- Dust Bag Capacity: 2.0 litres
- Max Sealed Suction: 7.1 kPa
- Suction Power Low / High: 25 / 45 W
- Continuous Run Time (2 x 5.0Ah): Lo: 90mins / Hi: 60mins
- Net Weight: 4.3 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 70 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 2.5 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.