Makita DTM50Z 18v LXT Cordless Multi Cutter Body Only
The DTM50Z is a powerful and versatile tool with 3.2° oscillation angle for cutting, sanding and scraping materials. Suitable for use with wood, stone, plastic, metal and plasterboard. This tool has endless capabilities.
Batteries, charger and accessories sold separately.
- Thumb On/Off switch, positioned for ease of use when holding body of machine
- Hex wrench holder on body for convenient blade changes
- Accepts OIS Makita, Bosch & Fein accessories, including Starlock
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape which fits the hand for extra comfortable handling
- Accessories can be installed at 30º increments, across 360º
- Built in LED light is a big help in dark corners
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-ups
- High operating efficiency
- Voltage: 18v
- Maximum Output: 390 w
- Shank: OIS
- Blade Change: Manual
- Oscillation Angle (L/R): 1.6º/1.6º (3.2º Total)
- Oscillations per Minute: 6,000 - 20,000
- Net Weight (inc 4.0Ah Battery): 2.1 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 84 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 95 dB (A)
- Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration: K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Metal: 5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 9.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Chiselling: 7.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.