Makita DSS611Z 18v Circular Saw Body Only with TCT Saw Blade, Hex Wrench and Guide Rule
The DSS611Z 165mm circular saw provides a no load speed of 3700rpm, performing an impressive 57mm max depth of cut at 90 degrees, 40mm max depth of cut at 45 degrees making it ideal for a range of applications. The Makita DSS611 features the same lightweight design, 3.1kg, portability and high performance as DSS610 although the following functions have been removed: LED Job light, Positive stop at 45 degrees, Blower function, Electric brake. This provides for a much better value tool.
- Lightweight and compact
- Rigid aluminium base provides high quality and toughness
- Double safety trigger will prevent accidental starting, is easy to operate even with gloved hands and can be operated from both sides of the handle
- Bevel cuts up to 50 degrees
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3,700 rpm delivered from enhanced motor
- Rubberised soft grip which provides comfortable handling and more control but also minimises hand strain
- Safety cover with calibration line for adjusting depth
- Removable dust nozzle allows a vacuum cleaner to be connected
- Hex wrench is storable on board the saw
- Max Cut @ 90°: 57mm
- Max Cut @ 45°: 40mm
- Max Cut @ 50°: 36mm
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- No Load Speed: 3,700rpm
- Net Weight: 3.1kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.