Makita DRT50ZX4 18v LXT Brushless Cordless Router Laminate Trimmer Body Only in Carton with Trimmer Guide
Introducing Makita's first Cordless Brushless Laminate Trimmer, DRT50, featuring the same style base form factor as the electric compact router, RT0701C.
The DRT50 18v LXT Router has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It's engineered for a full range of cabinetry and woodworking applications with a variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000) RPM) to match the speed to the application, electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load and soft start feature for smoother start-ups and better accuracy.
Convenience features include the smooth fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings, dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work surface, and a quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
Additional bases and attachments are available (sold separately). For users of corded Makita Compact Routers (models RT0700C, RT0701C), the bases used with these corded routers are fully compatible with the DRT50. In addition, the DRT50 easily connects to Makita vacuum cleaners with the dust nozzle for improved dust extraction.
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Aluminium housing and base for higher durability and accuracy
- Usable collet sizes: 6 mm, 8 mm (1/4", 3/8")
- 100% compatible with the Makita 18 volt Makstar range of LXT batteries up to 6.0Ah
- Variable speed control dial - 5 speed settings from 10,000 - 30,000 RPM (no load)
- Constant speed control - The speed control function provides the constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Soft start - The soft-start function minimizes start-up shock, and makes the tool start smoothly
- Shaft lock for easy installation and removal of trimmer bit
- Includes dust port for attaching to Makita dust extractors
- LED worklight illuminates the workpiece - controlled by switch
- On / Off button for best control
- Electric brake
- Compatible with RT0700C / RT0701C bases
- Voltage: 18v
- Collet Chuck Capacity: 6 mm, 8 mm / 1/4", 3/8"
- Plunge Capacity (Trimmer Base): 0 - 40mm
- Plunge Capacity (Plunge Base Sold Separately): 0 - 35mm
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 30,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 226 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 89 x 225 mm
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.