Makita Drill Set LCT204W 10.8v White Twin Pack DF330D Drill Driver and TD0990D Impact Driver including 2x Batteries, Charger and Carry Case
The Makita LCT204 W 10.8v Li-ion 2 Piece Kit complete with drill driver, impact driver, 2x 1.3Ah batteries, charger and aluminium kitbox.
- Small, compact 10.8V li-ion twinpack with white drill driver and impact driver
- Aluminium case
- Worklight and braked motor on both tools
- Drill driver has 18 torque settings and drill mode
- Impact driver has 90nM max torque
DF330D Drill Driver
- Max in Steel: 10mm
- Max in Wood: 21mm
- Torque adjustment: 18 +Drill
- Maximum torque: 14 / 24 Nm
- No load speed: 0-350 - 0-1300rpm
- Net weight: 0.88kgs
TD090D Impact Driver
- Voltage: 10.8v
- Max Torque (Nm): 90
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes / After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 10.8v Lithium-Ion (Cluster)
- Rotation: Forward & Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-2400
- Machine Screw Capacity: M4-M8
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M5-M12
- High Tensile Bolt Capacity: M5-M10
- Coarse Thread Length Capacity (mm): 22-90
- Max. Impacts Per Minute (ipm): 0-3000
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 155
- Net Weight (Kg with 1.5/2Ah Battery): 0.9
- Net Weight (Kg with 3/4/5Ah Battery): N/A
- Brushless Motor: No
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.