Makita DMR102 AM/FM Job Site Radio
Although designed for use with the Makita LXT Lithium-Ion range of batteries, the DMR102 is also compatible with any slide or cluster Makita battery from 7.2v – 18v including NiCD, NiMH or Li-Ion. It is not compatible with the Makita ‘G’ batteries commonly available in DIY stores or the new Makita CXT Slide 10.8v batteries. It can also be powered by AC mains (cable included).
- Silver Front control panel and newly designed Elastomer bumpers for visual distinction from it predecessor the BMR100
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling
- Dual Power Sources
- Digital quartz display
- Auto-scan and clock set button
- Headphone Jack
- 2 x Aux port for ipods and CD players
- AC Adapter Jack
- Timer set button
- Sound volume and Manual tuning button
- Digital quartz display with backlight
- Power on-off and Off-timer button
- Front Control Panel FM/AM band selection and Mono-stereo change button
- Carry Handle with soft grip swivels 90°
- Shower Proof withstands up to 5 minute exposure to rain
- Power Supply: AC power adaptor
- Power Supply: DC 7.2v-18v battery (excluding Makita 'G' batteries)
- Frequency: FM 87.5-108Mhz
- Frequency: AM 522-1629kHZ
- Speakers: 2 x 76mmØ (8Ω)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" 12 1/7"
- Approx runtime:
- - 1.0ah battery - 4 hrs
- - 1.3ah battery - 7 hrs
- - 2.0ah battery - 11 hrs
- - 2.6ah battery - 13 hrs
- - 3.0ah battery - 16 hrs
- Practical output:
- - 7.2v battery - 0.5w x 2
- - 9.6v battery - 1.0w x 2
- - 10.8v battery - 1.2w x 2
- - 12v battery - 1.5w x 2
- - 14.4v battery - 2.2w x 2
- - 18v battery - 3.5w x 2
- Net Weight: 4.6kg
- Batteries not included
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.