Makita DML802Z Cordless 14.4v / 18v LXT 12 Position Torch Body Only
The DML802 18V LXT Lithium-Ion LED Flashlight provides bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The single LED bulb provides a full 200 lumens of light. When used with the BL1830 3.0Ah battery, this torch delivers up to 13 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (battery and charger sold separately). The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 14.4v or 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
The 12-position aluminum pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. The flashlight has a slim, compact design and its also lightweight.
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60 - 110 Degrees
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 256 mm long
- Weighs only 0.65 Kg without battery
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- Voltages: 14.4 / 18v
- Bulb: LED
- Lumens: 200
- Operating Times (Approx.):
- BL1415: 4 Hours
- BL1430: 9 Hours
- BL1440: 14 Hours
- BL1815: 6 Hours
- BL1815N: 7 Hours
- BL1830: 13 Hours
- BL1840: 18 Hours
- BL1850: 23 Hours
- Weight: 0.65 kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.