Makita DLX6000M 18V LXT 6 Piece Combo Kit
Makita DLX6000M 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 6 piece kit, complete with DHP458 Combi Drill, DTD146 Impact Driver, DSS610 Circular Saw, DJR181 Reciprocating Saw, DGA452 Angle Grinder, BML184 Torch, 3 x 4.0Ah batteries, Charger & kitbag
This is the cordless power tool kit from Makita which replaces the popular DK18027. The essential Li-ion LXT kit comprising compact, high-torque combi drill, impact driver with all-metal gearing, 165mm circular saw, angle grinder with thermal overload and accidenal start protection, reciprocating saw with tool-free blade change and torch with 5-position head. Combi drill features fan-cooled motor and automatic spindle lock. Impact driver features 4-pole motor for excellent power transmission and LED work light. Circular saw features integral front handle, lock-off switch and rip fence. Angle grinder features spindle lock for easy blade change, all-metal gearing and 2-position side handle. Reciprocating saw features Makita motor, all-metal gearbox, 3-position adjustable shoe and LED work light. Supplied with carry bag, 3 x 4Ah Li-ion batteries and battery charger.
DHP458 Combi Drill
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- Electric Brake: Yes
- No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
- Max Torque S/H: 58 / 91 Nm
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Max. in wood: 76 mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
DTD146 Impact Driver
- Very compact with overall length of only 138mm
- Weights only 1.3kg
- Phosphorescent bumper
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance
- New compact charger
- Battery level indicator
- Compact and lightweight, 4-pole motor
- LED Job light with afterglow
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Variable speed trigger
- Electronic brake
- Max torque: 160 Nm
- Standard Bolt: M5-M14
- No load speed: 0 - 2300rpm
- Impacts per minute: 3200 ipm
- Dimensions : 138mm (L) x 79mm (W) x 236mm (H)
- Net weight: 1.3kg
DSS610 Circular Saw
- Double safety trigger
- High comfort grips
- Large lock off lever
- LED job light that creates and easy to trace cutting line
- Removable dust nozzle
- Built in blow-off nozzle
- Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 57 mm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º: 40 mm
- No Load Speed: 3700 rpm
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 2.5 m/sec²
- Depth of Cut @ 50°: 36 mm
- Noise sound power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
DJR181 Recip Saw
- Extra high cutting speed model with large variable speed trigger
- Tool-less blade change
- Dust protection
- Twin LED job light with afterglow
- Max Cut in Wood: 255mm
- Max Cut in Pipe: 130mm
- Length of Stroke: 28mm
- Strokes per minute: 0-2,900spm
- Length 19-5/8"
DGA452 Angle Grinder
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2" long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- Cut-Off Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2" / 115mm
- Sanding Disc: 4-1/2" / 115mm
- No Load RPM: 10,000
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- Net Weight: 5.6 Lbs. / 1.9kg
- Works with 14.4 or 18 volt Makita lithium ion batteries
- 2-function - either fluorescent or standard bulb
- Designed to provide bright area lighting with its 13 watt fluorescent light
- Extended run time with up to 15 hours incandescent lighting and 4 hours of fluorescent light per charge
- New Xenon bulb design for extra incandescent brightness
- Slim, compact design at only 17¾" length
- Retractable skyhook lets you hang the fluorescent light for hands-free illumination of your work area
- Run time: 15 hours (4 hours on fluorescent)
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 12kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.