Makita DLX2113S 18v Cordless Twin Kit DHP453 Combi Drill & DUH523 Hedge Trimmer inc 1x 3.0Ah Battery
Two piece drill and hedge trimmer kit ideal for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. These two machines are powered by Makita LXT 18v lithium-ion batteries, allowing you to go from cordless gardening to cordless drilling in seconds.
Perfect for a multitude of users such as landscape gardeners, handymen and DIY enthusiasts. The kit comes with the drill, hedge trimmer, BL1830 3.0Ah battery and DC18SD charger.
Makita DHP453Z LXT 18v Combi Drill/Driver
- 2 Mechanical metal gears
- Electronic brake control
- Variable speed trigger
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 42
- Torque Settings: 16 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: No
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1300
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-400
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 6 x 75
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 36
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-19500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-6000
- Overall Length (mm): 232
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.7
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: No
Makita DUH523Z 18v LXT 52cm/20.5" Hedge Trimmer
- Anti-vibration structure consisting of motor-crank section and handle section linked by 5 cushions
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable and sure handling
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolyzed nickel plating
- User-replaceable blade removed without disassembling housing
- Battery capacity warning lamp with red blinking alert
- Max output: 210W
- Blade length: 520mm
- Blade type: double sided
- Cutting diameter: 15mm
- Strokes per minute: 1,350spm
- Net weight: 3.3kg
Although we don't guarantee it, we always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD for next day delivery orders and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next working day. Remember to order before 3pm if you require delivery for the next working day. For next day delivery on orders placed before 3pm Friday's, a Saturday delivery option must be selected, otherwise your order will be delivered the next working day (Monday).
Saturday / Pre 10:30am deliveries are at an extra cost where available
- Please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday. Pre 10:30am delivery is only available on orders placed Mon-Thurs before 3pm.
Rearranging delivery with DPD
- It is highly recommended that you only rearrange delivery of your parcel to the original delivery address to ensure your parcel is delivered safely.
- Apologies, DPD’s Pickup Shop service is unavailable for Powertool World deliveries.
*Free delivery option available to UK Mainland Only excluding Highlands & Islands
Makita offer 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date when registered online**
**Registration required within 30 days via Makita Warranty Registration & Login
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, you should immediately contact your nearest local Makita Area Service Agent for inspection first. Use the service agent finder here: Find Your Local Makita Service Agent (make sure you filter to show “Service – Electric”).
If you are unable to find a solution from your local service agent, you should use the following Returns Form to arrange a free collection and inspection from Makita (UK postal addresses only).
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by unauthorised repairers.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.